SharePoint Migration, Development & Branding
Migrate your existing SharePoint site with us
- Client’s site, a web-application, being currently on SharePoint 2007 platform, needed to be migrated to SharePoint 2010 infrastructure.
- As far as branding goes, they needed two things. Firstly to apply custom branding through master page development as per their custom design requirement, and secondly development of custom web-part page layout as per their custom design requirement.
- Also they wanted the top site logo to point to root site instead of existing site, which is default behavior in SharePoint.
- Certain web-parts needed to be developed to display their business data in their custom required form.
- As for the performance needs, their quickly growing clients site was the main data holding entity, accounting to around 75% of the whole site data. Also the drive on which the database of their web-application, did not had sufficient free-space to sustain the growth rate of client site data.
- Helped the Templeton site utilize the advancements made in SharePoint 2010.
- Rebranding the sites gave a fresh look which made content more visible and thus the site more usable and appealing to end users.
- Better and refined data presentation.
- Easy events approval process making it a more natural phenomenon.
- Overall site performance improvement, and better utilization of available physical disk space.