A Cross-platform mobile application for Managing Product Inventory of a European Wholesale + Retail Operations Startup
The client required an application to track Location-wise inventory of their products.
- Project architecture was flexible, can be integrated with third party apps.
- The application works with 3rd party Devices such as Newland and Datalogic.
- Scandit Integration for barcode Scan using the Mobile device.
- Multilingual support.
- Using Swift, Xcode, and Stripe Payment we developed an app as per the customer’s requirements.
- Created a user-friendly interface through which users could get a clear idea about the entire app and use it easily.
- The customer begins by selecting a restaurant, scanning the menu options, selecting an item, and then deciding whether to pick up or have it delivered.
- Payment is then made via credit card or debit card via the app or website, or in cash at the restaurant when picking up the order.
- One of the most important advantages of having this mobile app is flexibility. Customers’ ordering experiences are simplified with a mobile app, and it also assisted the client to minimize lineups and increase productivity.
- The client benefitted as the customers who ordered through the app spent more because they have more time to consider their options.
- The client could manage orders more accurately and efficiently.
- The restaurant loyalty programs aid in client retention and increase repeat business.