Inventory management on Micro Cash made simpler
The customer is based in Netherland who had years of experience in supplying warehouse Management System which connects to POS.
The customer wanted to integrate inventory of his existing Software to Web Shop in an automated way. Major functionality was Product Sync, Real-time Retrieval of Current Stock, manage inventory on his existing software when someone purchases from Web Shop.
- Daily article export from Micro Cash
- Real time Retrieval of Current Stock
- Manage inventory on Microcash POS when someone purchases from Web Shop
- We implemented Woo Commerce Hooks and did API integrations for providing solution.
- Article export from his current software
- Every night, the current portion of or the complete (optional) article database – including the then current cash price – exported to a tab-delimited text file and made available via FTP, so the shop administrator can import this data.
- Retrieval of current stock
- The web shop is based on the SKU, real-time inventory retrieval from Micro cash, so customer sees the current stock.
- Creating order, write off stock
- Once a transaction is done on the shop, then the order to Micro Cash can be controlled according to the Micro cash software APIs specs
- Real time inventory management
- Product details was updated every day which helped customer to reduce his labour work to go and update the details at regular interval