Inventory App - Case Study
Managing inventory simplified
Client needs an application to help him location wise track the inventory of products, help focus on the customer, closing more deals, optimizing stock levels, and making better decisions on the shop floor, providing real-time & actionable insight
- Project architecture design in a way that can easily migrate with another back end.
- Integration of hardware scanner devices like Newland, Datalogic, Honeywell, Zebra printer device.
- Scandit integration for barcode scanning using mobile device.
- Authorize user with Microsoft account to sign in store and provide access based on role.
- Multi- Language support
- Product information : Present product details, retrieving data from your back office, website (CDN) or third party repositories.
- Stock counting : Count your store stock using wall-to-wall or cycle counting algorithms.
- Receipt handling : Receive products from your DC, other stores or suppliers.
- Stock information: See current and expected stock in your store, other locations or warehouses.
- Sales orders : Create quotes and pricing offers, updating customer details.
- Store picking: Pick orders for delivery, pickup or store replenishment.
- Replenishment : Set minimum and maximum replenishment levels for each store.
- Ordering : Order products from your stores using point-and-scan functionality.