Power BI Lead
Experience : > 7+ yrs.
No. of Positions : 1
Skills required : design, develop, and deploy Power BI scripts, DAX queries, perform SQL query, data warehouse.
Soft Skills : communicate with business, Strong client management, Multitasking and interpersonal skills, Documenting, designing, and modeling solutions and explaining, representing, and discussing the same with the team, analytical and problem-solving, Team player, leader, and initiator.
Location : Indore
What you will do :
The responsibilities of a Power BI Lead can vary from business to business. They can be hired to design and develop BI reports or to provide insights to improve decision-making.
Power BI Leads have a number of duties to perform and require thorough knowledge and expertise in business intelligence, databases, and technical BI concepts.
Power BI Leads are hired to meet various requirements. The following are the various roles and responsibilities of Power BI Leads:
- To understand business requirements in the BI context and design data models to convert raw data to meaningful insights
- To create dashboards and visual interactive reports using Power BI
- To identify KPIs with clear objectives and monitor them consistently
- To analyze data and present it through reports that can help in decision-making
- To be able to convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide the timeline to accomplish tasks
- To design, develop, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform efficient detailed analysis
- To perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI
- To create charts and document data with algorithms, parameters, models, and relations explanations
- To conduct data warehouse development
- To perform SQL querying for best results
- To use filters and graphs for a better understanding of the data
- To define and design new systems by analyzing current ETL processes
- To make technical changes to existing BI systems in order to enhance their functioning
In a nutshell, a Power BI Lead is responsible for managing the entire BI system; they also aim to leverage Power BI for quick and smart real-time decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field (master’s degree preferred).
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify and mitigate risks, solve problems, and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Seniority Level: Technical Lead
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Management Consulting
Employment Type: Full-time