We have created a module for an existing iOS and below were the challenges
- The client was looking to bring his real-estate online, and provide apps to the existing web portal.
To bring a business real estate business online, it is important to have a strong web presence. One way to achieve this is by providing apps to existing web portal users. The apps can be designed to provide a range of functionalities to users such as property search, property valuation, virtual tours, property management, mortgage calculators, and more.
The apps could thus provide a range of functionalities, generate more leads, and offer personalized experiences to users, all of which can help in building a strong web presence and growing the business.
- We helped the client with an app that could:
- Create ads instantly Create and place your real estate ad directly on the site.
- Change ad status Change the status of your ads at any time.
- Edit an advertisement Found a mistake, you can edit your ads.
- Sorting function Are you a broker and have a lot of properties? Use the handy sorting function to get to the right display.
- Design and develop a module for an existing iOS application as per the requirements of the client.
- Fetching all the data for the first time from the web server via APIs and storing it locally in a database.
- We utilized Objective C and Xcode to build a new module that meets the customer’s specifications.
- Our team created a user-friendly interface to provide users with a clear understanding of the application and enable easy usage.
- PSSPL Solutions assisted the client in taking their business online, and the mobile app was designed to offer access to all its features.