Experience: > 7+ yrs.
No. of Positions: 1
Skills required: Minimum 3-year hands on working experience in RPA project development, Power Automate Desktop, UiPath, preferably leading a team of RPA developers.
Soft Skills: Strong analytical, project management and problem-solving skills, Knowledgeable in business process analysis, RPA process design and automation best practice, Excellent communication skills.
What you will do:
- Provide technical training and guidance to the RPA team;
- Lead and assign projects to the RPA members to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and with quality;
- End to end coordination with process owners, developers and IT teams to implement projects;
- Work closely with Business Units and departments to ensure conformance to governance and processes;
- Track and monitor RPA automation performance, KPIs etc,
- Review process documentation i.e. scorecard, process definition, solution design and user document,
- Identify best practices and continuous improvement in RPA solutions,
- Manage licenses and administer the Uipath Orchestrator and robots across different global business units.
- Organise and conduct RPA-related training for local and overseas business units,
- Organise events such as webinar and publish articles to promote and increase adoption of RPA
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field (master’s degree preferred).
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify and mitigate risks, solve problems, and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Seniority Level: Tech Lead
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Management Consulting
Employment Type: Full-time