Covid-19 - Overview and Awareness
Maximize your business productivityCOVID-19 or coronavirus is a contagious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The 1st known case was identified in December 2019 in Wuhan. The disease since then has spread worldwide leading to an ongoing pandemic. Now let’s look at some of the common symptoms. COVID-19 affects different people (depending upon the body to body) in different ways. Maximum of the infected people will develop mild to adequate illness and can improve without any hospitalization. Common symptoms:
- dry cough
- aches and pains
- loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- a rash on the skin, or discoloration of toes or fingers
- chest pain or pressure
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- loss of speech or movement
- Always wear a mask and stay six feet apart from each other. This will help you reduce your chance of being exposed to the virus or dispersing it to others. These measures will be enhanced by vaccines that will work closely with your immune system so that if you are exposed it is ready to fight the virus.
- Reports/evidence suggests that chances of infection (called asymptomatic infection) are decreased in fully vaccinated people. Also, they are comparatively less likely to spread the virus that causes COVID-19 to others. Although further research is going on.
- Controlling a pandemic needs the usage of all the tools we have access to. Experts continue their research more about how COVID-19 vaccination may help reduce the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19.